Living a healthier lifestyle doesn't mean you can't still enjoy your favourite baked treats. This delicious banana bread recipe is packed with protein thanks to the Ignite Pro and greek yoghurt.
Coming in at only 140 calories per serve, this recipe is proof you can have your cake and eat it too! Enjoy! High Protein Banana Bread
- 60g (2 scoops) TNT Ignite Pro Vanilla Flavour
- 200g (2 cups) wholewheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 220g (about two large) over-ripe bananas
- 120g (1/2 cup) low-fat greek yoghurt
- 250g (1 cup) sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Bicarb soda
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius (fan-forced). Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mash bananas in a small bowl using a fork. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, protein powder, baking powder, bicarb soda and cinnamon. Stir well until combined.
- Place eggs, greek yoghurt and vanilla in a jug blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add blended egg mixture and mashed bananas the bowl with dry ingredients. Using a spatula, fold wet ingredients into dry mixture until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Add batter to lined loaf tin and bake in oven on the middle rack for 45-50 minutes. After 20-25 mins, loosely wrap a sheet of alfoil over the banana bread. This will prevent the top from burning.