One of the best ways to measure your progress is through progress pictures. While this can be a difficult and confronting moment, it’s an important part of the process.
At TNT, progress pictures equal accountability and accountability holds you responsible for your actions. If you follow your meal plan and training program very closely, your progress pictures will reflect this. If you follow your meal plan and training program half-heartedly, your progress pictures will also reflect this.
Ultimately, progress pictures allow you to reflect on your choices while acting as a great visual reminder of how far you’ve come. Your health and fitness journey will not be linear, and we don’t expect it to be! Progress pictures simply allow you to objectively see the physical changes in your body that the number on the scales won’t.
TIPS WHEN TAKING YOUR PROGRESS PICS
Before you get started with your pictures, here's our top tips to ensure you’re making the most of this process.
- Have your ‘TNT Check-In Page’ visible in all photos, either printed or visible on your device with the corresponding week written
- Wear appropriate swimwear or underwear (no nudity)
- Stand in front of a plain background or wall
- Take on front, one side, and one back full length photo
- Maintain good posture (breathe in, breathe out, take your photo)
- If you don’t have someone to take your photos, flip your camera to selfie mode and use your self-timer while you get into position!
Remember: the better the quality of the photos you take, the easier it will be to see your progress!
See examples below: